Canada Visitor Visa


Are you planning on visiting Canada? You may need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization to travel to Canada. Find out what documents you need to travel, visit family and friends, do business, or transit through Canada, and how to extend your stay. If you are not sure if you require a visa or meet the requirements for entry, please contact us and our team of experienced immigration professionals will be happy to help you with your questions.

Our dedicated professionals not only assist you in filling out the required application forms but also assess that you meet the criteria for entry as prescribed by Canada’s Immigration law.

eTA Requirement

Visa exempt foreign nationals who travel to and/or transit through Canada will have to apply for an electronic travel authorization. You must apply before booking your flight to Canada.  Do not wait until the last minute to apply.  Some applications may take some time to process. Our team of experienced immigration professionals can assist you in applying for an electronic authorization (eTA).