Study in Canada

When it comes to education, Canada is a leader among nations and has developed a first-rate education system. Canada is rated second among the G-8 countries for education. Every year, more than 130,000 students come to Canada to study at world-class academic institutions and learn English or French. Studying in Canada can be the best pathway to gain valuable experience, credentials, and immigration status. If you want to study in Canada, you will need to obtain a study permit from Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). Generally, you must have a letter of acceptance from a designated Canadian institution.

TIS-Immigration has helped many students gain an acceptance from Canadian Academic Institutions designated by CIC and secured study permits. We can also assist you in the postgraduate stage and help you qualify for work in Canada once you graduate.

From the decision to coming to Canada to study to you getting your work permit, TIS-Immigration is here to help. Get in touch with our Education department to assist you with your journey in Canada!