General Immigration Free Assessment

General Immigration Assessment Form
Enter Your Contact Information
Common-Law Partner: A person that you have lived in a conjugal relationship with for at least 12 months.
Have You Studied in Canada
Have you completed at least two academic years of full-time study, in a program at least two years long, at a secondary or post-secondary school IN CANADA?
Have you obtained a degree, diploma or certificate from a school, college or university IN CANADA?
Were you physically present IN CANADA for at least 8 months during your studies?
Were you enrolled in full-time study or training IN CANADA for at least 8 months?
Your Language Skills


Your Language Skills


Skilled Work Experience

Skilled Worker Experience is defined by the Canadian National Occupational Classification (NOC) and means: Managerial jobs (NOC skill type 0), Professional jobs (NOC skill type A), Technical jobs and Skilled trades (NOC skill type B).

Spouse Language Skills


Have you already submitted an Express Entry profile to the government of Canada within the past 12 months?
Have you already received an Invitation to Apply for permanent residence from the government of Canada through the Express Entry system?
Do you have a Close Friend living in the province of Manitoba who is 18 years or older?
Your Personal Net Worth

This question is optional. Net worth is considered for some immigration programs.

What currency?
Enter Your Contact Information
Questions and Comments

You may provide additional information that you think would be relevant to your immigration assessment. Would you like to add information at this time?